Friday, June 24, 2011

Pool Party & Goodbye

My teacher friend Kathy had a pool party last week to celebrate the end of the school year with all the kindergarten teachers from my school and their kids. I left Ethan at home (didn't feel like chasing him around a pool without a fence around it, and honestly I wanted to be able to have a conversation that lasted more than 2 seconds). Taylor had so much fun swimming with all her "friends". It was a great party, but a little bittersweet. I won't be going back to work next year. I have decided to stay home with the kids next school year and be a stay at home mommy. It was really hard to say goodbye to all my fun teacher friends. I've worked with most of the girls for the past 5 years. We've spent so much time together it will be hard to not see them everyday.





No comments: